May 11-13th I will be traveling to Louisville, Kentucky for the Summit Orphan Conference through Christian Alliance For Orphans (www.christianalliancefororphans.org). This is an exciting opportunity to learn, network, and expand and/or improve upon GFM's ministry and works in Kenya. I will be there with Karin Peak, the wife of our children's pastor at PVCC (my home church) who is representing our new church orphan ministry, Hands of Hope. I will also be representing Hands of Hope in addition to Grace Family Ministry while there. The conference is a 2 day event plus a 1 day pre-conference session option, so of course Karin and I had to get there for the pre-conference too! I will share the exciting information with you all once I return. For those of you who may be interested in attending the Summit, check out their link below...
Christian Alliance For Orphans Summit VII
No comments:
Post a Comment